Friday, November 26, 2010

The Day After The Day of Giving Thanks

With this being the day after the day after giving thanks, I thought I should share with all of my 8 readers what I am thankful for.


I am thankful for places like this
because it means that I can be with these
F O R E V E R !!!

I am so very thankful for my family!
I am thankful for the smiles, the I love yous, the "Thank you, Mama" when I wash a particular article of clothing or certain dish, the snuggles, the coos. I could keep going on, but you get my point. I am thankful that I have these little joys and many others in my life for the rest of my life!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

You do have an adorable family! I'm glad that you get a lot of "thank you mama"s. Your new Christmas blog look is so cute! Happy Thanksgiving!

Jenni Elyse said...

I'm glad you get to be with your family forever too! :)

Deon said...

This is so tender and genuine. You have such a wonderful, awesome family; it is lovely that you realize your amazing blessings!

Love your blog layout :D

Beth said...

You have such a sweet little family! I love your little girls!

Chad and Stacey said...

That was very sweet! And 8 readers is better than my 2!!

Gwyl said...

Hey! I read it twice! Does that count? lol This last picture with Randy and Addi holding little Paige in the hospital is special. The excitement and smile on Addi's face is so genuine.