Thursday, December 23, 2010

11th Day Of Christmas

On the 11th day of Christmas, our clever little elf(s) brought to us...


Yep, you guessed it! A...

W I S E M A N ! ! !
I am so frazzled and feel like there is still so much left to do before Christmas that I keep forgetting to open our nightly packages. Tonight, after Addison's bath, she asked if she could open a present. I told her yes and that I just needed to put Paige's bath stuff away first. The next thing I know, Addison is in our front room unwrapping a Christmas present from beneath the tree. I couldn't get mad at her because it was way too cute! I should have been a little bit more specific when I told her she could open a present. I just assumed that my 3 year old knew what present I was talking about! Needless to say, we had a little talk and now she knows that she has to sleep two nights before she gets to open presents from beneath the tree. Man, I love that girl!!!

5 comments:

Gwyl said...

She is very smart. The anticipation of opening Baby Jesus and the christmas gifts is really building for her. At least she asked if she could open presents. She is pretty obedient little girl.

Ashley said...

Cute! So, what did she get from underneath the tree? Maybe she just thinks the wise men are going to go on forever. Just hold out for tomorrow, little Addison!

Unknown said...

Ashley - Luckily I got to her in time. She only opened up a little corner of the package, so she didn't see what was inside. Although, I am pretty proud of her for recognizing her name on the label! :)

Beth said...

That is one smart little cookie! Thank goodness there are only 3 wisemen! Tonight Addi's "activity" will be complete!

(Activity is Addi-speak for nativity! Too cute!)

Deon said...

I can hardly wait to see Addi's face after tonight! :D