Friday, December 24, 2010

12th Day Of Christmas...And Then Some!

On the 12th day of Christmas, our clever little elves {yes, there are two elf(s)} brought to us...



Wait for it!


Wait


Wait







B A B Y J E S U S ! ! !

He finally made it! We are so excited!
Our nativity is now complete
And we even found out who our clever little elves were. {Jenni, you guessed right!}

It was Grandma Beth & Papa!!!

This paper was in the second package that Addison got to open up tonight. It is the Christmas story from Luke 2:14 (click the image if you would like to read it)
After baby Jesus finally made his arrival, we set out to decorate sugar cookies for Santa.
Baby Paige wanted in on the action as well. Okay, really she just wanted to go to bed, but we made her participate.
Addison decorating her pretty little cookie.
I don't think she was heavy handed with the sprinkles. What are you talking about Grandma Beth?
We even wrote Santa a note. Can you spot Addi's signature?
Here is what we left for Santa. I forgot to put out his glass of milk before I snapped the picture. But check out those "alien carrots" as Addi called them. Yep, they came from our very own garden. We are so proud! :)
A while back, my mother made these little presents for Baby Jesus with her granddaughters. We were told to hang it on the tree and open it Christmas Eve, so that is what we did.

Inside were two presents that Addison wrote for Baby Jesus.

The first one says that Addison will "hold" her baby sister and the second was says that Addison will "mind".
I hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas Eve. I know I sure did!

M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S ! ! !

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Merry Christmas Eve and Merry Christmas! Finally, Baby Jesus came! I bet Addison was so excited. I love her signature, and your awesome carrots! I'm sure they will be gone by morning.

Jenni Elyse said...

I'm glad that Addi finally got to open Baby Jesus. :)

Those carrots are freaking awesome! I need to learn how to make my carrots grow like that. I hope Santa liked them.

Merry Christmas!

Gwyl said...

What a fun Christmas Eve. Thanks for letting us share that with your family.

Deon said...

Awww, I'm so glad that Baby Jesus finally arrived! Grandma Beth and Papa are such sweethearts, aren't they?! Did you suspect? At any point? Be honest now!

Beth said...

Thank you for inviting us to spend Christmas Eve with your precious little family! We had so much fun!