Friday, February 20, 2009

Cleaning Lady

So, I was cleaning the house one morning while Randy was home.  I have found that it is MUCH easier and quicker for me to deep clean while he is home and can watch Addison, than it is for me to try and do it all by myself.

Addison has seen me vacuum a hundred times, but this morning, she wanted to do it...all by herself!

My vacuum is very old and VERY heavy so she wasn't having much luck with pushing it around, but she sure did try!!!  Thanks for the help Addison.  I really appreciate it!!!  

Next, I'm teaching her how to clean bathrooms :)




8 comments:

Beth said...

She is the best little helper!

Kaylee said...

Good job, start 'em while they're young and still think cleaning is "fun"! She's so cute, I love her monkey jammies!

Devri and Don said...

Beautiful Little Helper!

Deon said...

I agree with Kaylee--start Addison doing chores when she is young and she won't know any different until she starts comparing notes with her little buddies . . . but by then she'll already be in the habit of helping her mommy! :-)

Ashley said...

That's so cute! Enjoy it...soon she'll be asking for an allowance!

chelsea mckell said...

love the jammies. And the SERIOUS look on her face, like "mom, quit bugging me - I'm WORKING here!"

:)
Are you going to Naples park tomorrow? If Brianna isn't napping, I think we'll head over. Hope to see you there!!

Jackie said...

Send her over to my house next :)

Pattersonfamilyof4 said...

When she's done at your house send her over to help Wy clean my house!