Monday, February 16, 2009

I Got An Award!!!


My friend Sarah has the cutest blog called Mrs. Delightful.  She always has helpful hints and food and craft ideas.  Sarah gave me the "Friendship Award" on her blog (Thanks Sarah!) with the instructions that I turn around and give this award to five of my friends.  

The Friendship Award Rules:
These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim for find friends and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships will be propagated.  Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to five bloggers who must choose five more bloggers and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.

I choose:
Thanks to everyone for being my friends and always leaving me cute comments on my posts!  


2 comments:

chelsea mckell said...

I'd like to thank the google academy for this award...
=)

thanks!

Ashley said...

Yay, thank you! I don't think my blog is really "exceedingly charming", but it sure is fun to keep in touch with friend and family this way!