Sunday, June 14, 2009

Mac & Cheese

I was looking through some old photos and came across these little gems. Addison was eating mac & cheese at Grandma and Papa's house one day and she was being so cute I had pulled out my camera. I took a picture of her smiling little face, then I put the camera away. While she was eating, I was talking to my sister-in-law Jamie. After a few minutes, we looked up and saw Addison with her plate on her head! We were laughing so hard! Let me tell you, she definately got a bath that night!!!


7 comments:

Beth said...

Doesn't everyone end a meal with their plate on their head? I think in baby land that is considered a great compliment to the cook!

Jenni Elyse said...

Beth stole my thunder. I was going to say that mac and cheese is supposed to go on your head. Oh well. Cute pictures.

chelsea mckell said...

She looks so young there! But I guess it was only a few months ago. They grow so fast. Pretty soon, she'll be putting plates on her knees and elbows and toes... oh how our babies grow up...

Gwyl said...

Fun times at meal time!

Chad and Stacey said...

I know I've said it a million times, but she's so dang cute! I love the yogurt pictures too. Her hair is getting so long and beautiful!

Ashley said...

Such a little clown. She was just waiting for you to look at her!

Deon said...

Hey! Didn't Lucy Ricardo have a hat just like that?

Save that pic for Addie's senior graduation photo montage--she'll thank you for it, I'm sure!