Thursday, June 11, 2009

Yogurt Catastrophe

This morning, Addison insisted on feeding herself her yogurt. Generally, I discourage this kind of independence because of the mess it creates, but I figured at some point she is going to have to learn how to feed herself. (Preferably before she starts dating!) I couldn't help but take pictures and laugh at how cute she is. 
However, once I put the camera away and turned my back for one minute (to talk to my mother on Facebook, thanks mom!) she started making the much dreaded mess on the countertop and surrounding areas. Still, it was hard not to laugh at the yogurt covered face with innocent eyes! Yes Addison, I still love you!!!





8 comments:

Gwyl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gwyl said...

The last pic is priceless! Licking the arm so as not to let one drop of good yogurt go to waste. I don't see much of a mess. :-)

Gwyl said...

BTW It was I who removed the first post due to some slip up on my spelling! Yikes!!!

Ashley said...

I love her cute hair-do and her beautiful brown eyes!

Beth said...

What a smart little girl! You would pay a fortune to have a yogurt facial, and Addi not only got a facial but breakfast as well!

P.S. I get blamed for everything! :-( It's so hard being perfect!

Deon said...

Amen to what Ashley said about Addie's hair and beautiful eyes. She is gorgeous, yogurt and all!

Sara said...

What a beautiful little girl!

Holly said...

The first pic is my favorite. I love her hair, those big eyes of innocence and of course the yogurt covered mouth. Sammy walked by as I was reading your post and even commented on how cute Addi looks in that pic.