Friday, June 5, 2009

One Last Hoorah and Horses

Addison's little friend Ross (he's the one in red) was in the process with moving, so we invited him over to play with Addison and their other friend Wyatt (he's the one in blue) while Ross's mom finished packing and cleaning. 

I love this picture of the three of them! 
CHEESE!!!  
Addison came up to me and started saying "cheese" and wouldn't stop until I took her picture.  I think it turned out really cute, if I do say so myself.
Snack time!  Who doesn't love pretzels and chocolate milk???
Wyatt, his mom and his dad invited Addison and I out to help feed their horses. I thought Addison would get excited to see the horses, but she exceeded my expectations.  She was thrilled beyond belief to see them and was so excited when Wyatt's daddy put her on the back of the horse. 

Wyatt needed a ride on the horse too! He was braver than Addison and actually got to go for a walk with the horse.
Thanks Brad, Abby and Wyatt for letting us come out and see the animals! 

8 comments:

Deon said...

Okay. So you TOTALLY know that what is happening in the first pic is a harbinger of things to come in about 14 years, right? You better get Randy a big ol' bat to just casually carry around with him as he greets all of the guys who are destined to be hanging around a certain little Missy Addison! Just warnin' ya . . . . She is so cute!

Ashley said...

She will love to look at those pictures when she is older! Especially the ones on the horses!

Jenni Elyse said...

Looks like she had fun! I'm glad.

Gwyl said...

She looks so prim and proper in the first pic.

Beth said...

I love Addi's piggy tails! You can tell who is the boss! Princess Addi!

I am glad that she was brave enough to sit on the horse. Next time she will have to take it for a ride. Good thing horses will be living just down the street soon!

Pattersonfamilyof4 said...

She looks like a natural future Rodeo Queen. Wyatt loves to share "his" horses with others.

chelsea mckell said...

Ross (and Holly) are moving?! Sad! Your friends are all leaving you! I'm so sorry! oh wait a minute... you're leaving too - nevermind!

And yeah - that is a great pic of the three of them. Wish Brianna was there to join the fun!

Holly said...

Thank you so much for having my little monster over for one last play date with Wy and Ad. You'll never know how helpful that was so I could clean and pack and clean some more.
I hope it goes better for you than it did for me.

I love the that she wanted to sit on the horse. What a brave girl and cute too.