Sunday, September 19, 2010

Picture Overload

I hope you all don't mind, but I have a gazillion pictures of Paige's first few days here on this earth.

This is the first time that I got to hold my baby girl. Can you tell that the drugs they gave me that made me feel nothing at all also made me feel nauseous. Weird I know, but I kept having hot sweats and feelings of vomiting while they were pushing {I didn't know until I had Addison that even though you have a c-section, someone still has to push the baby out!}. Randy and the anesthesiologist were kind enough to keep putting wet wash clothes on my forehead to help.
I thought it was fantastic that they let me hold the baby in the operating room. I didn't get that with Addison so I thought it was pretty neat that I got to with Paige.
I think this picture of Paige makes her look much bigger than her four pounds.
Addison trying to give Paige kisses. She is the best big sister. She loves the baby so, so much!

Paige's first bath.
Randy got to wash her hair. He is such a good dad and loves doing this kind of stuff for his girls.
Long, long day!
I had to take this picture of the Binky. It gags her and if put in her mouth the whole way will cover her nose too.
I was trying so hard to get a picture of Paige with her eyes open, the cute blue bow in her hair and the socks that are thigh high. Didn't quite work out very well for me.
Already taking after Uncle Bret and sticking her tongue out. I think she was hungry and I just happened to capture this image at just the right time.
Addison posing with her "big sister" shirt that Grandma Beth and Papa got for her in the gift shop. She is so proud to be a big sister that she has asked to wear this shirt repeatedly.


Addison loves holding Paige.

Paige's first time in the car seat.
She is so tiny that the car seat nearly drowns her.

Addison was patiently waiting for us to take Paige home.

I was taking pictures of the girls and Addison told me to take one of Paige holding her finger.
I have a wonderful husband and two beautiful HEALTHY girls. I am feeling super blessed!!!

11 comments:

Juliette said...

So cute! LOVE all the pictures! congrats on another healthy baby girl!

Deon said...

No way is this a picture overload! For those of us who have to live vicariously through your blog, I say: Bring 'em on! The more pictures the better!

Doesn't Addison quite suddenly seem huge to you after holding baby Paige? You have two of the cutest girls ever. Congratulations!!! (Post more photos!)

chelsea mckell said...

No such thing as too many photos!
Jen - seriously - I'm SOSO happy for you! She's gorgeous! Addi looks thrilled. I love the daddy pictures. I love delivery and newborn details - more, more!!

Beth said...

Beautiful little girls! Yippee!

Jenni Elyse said...

I love the picture of Paige holding Addi's finger. So cute!

Chad and Stacey said...

She's so cute and so tiny! She also makes Addy look so big! Congrats again!!

Gwyl said...

She makes that car seat look huge. Cute little girls.

Pattersonfamilyof4 said...

So cute and so sweet. I love the one with Paige holding Addi's finger. I'm a sucker for those pictures. Thanks for sharing!

Briar said...

She is definitely tiny but it is so shocking to me how healthy she looks! She really is perfect and you are right- you are so very blessed. Congrats!

Ashley said...

She is radiant and lovely, Jen. Well done, and congrats again!!

Sara said...

What a BEAUTIFUL little girl!