Monday, September 6, 2010

Teamwork

Randy was putting the baby's crib together this morning and his little buddy Addison was right along side to help him. Addison L.O.V.E.S. to help out no matter what the chore is.
I was getting crib mats and fitted sheets out of the hall closet for the crib when I hear Addison say to her daddy, "I'm helping you out!" Randy replied, "Yes, you are!" Then all of the sudden I hear Addison burst in to song "Teamwork! What's going to work? Teamwork!". Thank you Wonder Pets {click here for the theme song, if you don't know what I'm talking about} for teaching my daughter that we all need to do our part to help out!

I love you Addison!!! I love that you have a willingness to help out! I love that you are beyond excited to be a big sister! I love that you love your 'famiwee'! You are an incredibly wonderful girl and I love you to the moon and back!!!

3 comments:

Gwyl said...

That's a sweet story. She sure does love to help.

Beth said...

She is such a good helper! I love her little 'famiwee' too!

chelsea mckell said...

=)