Thursday, February 11, 2010

It's Party Time

My friend does a lot of updates on her blog about her little girl and I am going to try and copy the way she does it.

2/6-Randy had gotten up from bed to go answer his cell phone. While he was talking to his friend downstairs on the phone, Addison was laying in our bed all by herself. After a few minutes of Randy not being there with her she starts yelling "DADDY!" "DADDY, WHERE ARE YOU?" "DADDY, COME READ A BOOK TO ME!" She was yelling for a few minutes and I was trying really hard to stiffle my giggles. When finally she yelled "DADDY!!! I'M TALKING TO YOU!!!" I couldn't contain it any more. I was laughing so hard. She has such sass!

2/9-Addison and I were quickly going through WalMart to find an item, Addison saw all the Valentine balloons they had up and quickly exclaimed "IT'S PARTY TIME!!!

2/10-Addison was frosting a cookie for her dad {for 30 minutes, no lie} and I asked her if she loved her daddy. Her response was "Yes, he's my hero". Melted my heart right then and there!



6 comments:

Deon said...

Frosting a cookie for 30 minutes?That is one long attention span (which is a very, very good thing)!

Keep posting these Addisonisms--she will love reading over these some day; children always like to hear about the cute things they said and did when they were little.

Gwyl said...

She was really diligent in decorating that cookie. She does love her daddy.

Ashley said...

She is going to frost that cookie away into nothing! What a sweet little girl. I'm glad she loves her daddy so much.

Sara said...

What a cutie!

Beth said...

I hope that Randy appreciated all the time and effort Addi put into decorating that cookie for her daddy! She was so intent! Anything for her hero!

chelsea mckell said...

Wow, your friend who does these little updates for her daughter is absolutely genius... so intelligent.... so witty... so creative...

;)