Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas Eve 2009

I know that it is now 10 days after Christmas, but since my camera died I had to rely on my mom to take some fantastic pictures for me. I finally took my computer over to my mom's house to download the pictures.
Please note that these pictures were in fact taken on Christmas Eve. The date stamp on my mom's camera must be off.

Here are some fun pictures from our Annual Blaser Christmas Eve get together. The name sounds fancier than it really is. It is usually just our little Blaser family that gets together, but it sure is fun! This year, it was Uncle Corey (in Addi speak "Tory"), Aunt Jenni (Denny), Papa, Grandma (Damma), Randy, Addison and myself.

Here are Corey, Jenni and Addison getting into the Christmas spirit with Santa ears. Don't they look fantastic?

Prepping for the Christmas Buffet. Way more food than any of us could really eat!
Here is proof that Addison does really eat. She licked about 16 meatballs before she decided that she didn't like them. She subsequently put them back on the tray and mom had to eat them before someone else ate her pre-licked meatball! I am pretty meatballed out!
We frosted sugar cookies for Santa.

Here are some of the blue ribbon winners.

Jenni's turned out really well. I tried copying her cookies and mine turned out less than great!
These are Corey's vampire cookies. (His wife Jenni is a major Twilight fan, can you tell?)
Papa's Pirate cookie. If you would like to know the story behind this one, you'll need to ask him!
Addison got some really cute Christmas jammies with Santa on them. This is what the scene looked like when I tried to get a picture of her in them. It was WAY past her bedtime!
We left some lovely cookies and carrots for Santa and his Reindeers. I forgot to get a picture of the empty plate and crumbs on Christmas morning, so you'll need to use your imagination for that one! :)
We hope that everyone else had a fantastic Christmas holiday! I know we sure did!

Please click on any of the images to make them bigger.

5 comments:

Deon said...

Oh, the sacrifices a loving mother makes for her daughter--want a meatball, Jen?

Santa scored with your awesome cookies and carrots! Hope he returned the favor :)

Gwyl said...

It was a fun night. Thanks for doing this Jenifer.

Jenni Elyse said...

It was a lot of fun to spend Christmas Eve at your house. I love Corey's and Addi's faces with the santa headband thingy on.

Beth said...

Thanks for hosting a great dinner! Addi just makes me laugh!

Kaylee said...

What a fun Christmas! I love that Addi licked all the meatballs lol! And hope you had a fun anniversary!