Friday, January 7, 2011

Paige's Baby Blessing

I wish I could take credit for taking these photos, but I can't. My dear, sweet friend Briar took these of Paige on her blessing day (December 12, 2010). She did a fantastic job, as always!

Paige is such a drooly baby. She is constantly making bubbles with her mouth. I love this picture for that very reason. It is classic Paige to me!
I love her bright baby blue eyes.
She is such a wonderful, sweet baby girl! I am so glad she's mine!
Our first family photo. I have a feeling there will be many, many, many more in our future!
Randy did a fantastic job blessing our baby girl. I am super lucky to have him as a husband and the father of my children. He is a wonderful man!

8 comments:

Deon said...

Just look at how alert and bright-eyed this little baby is! I can tell already that she is going to be full of spunk and fun! She is just adorable, Jen.

(Super cool that she was blessed on Christian's b-day!)

Gwyl said...

Wonderful family photos. Cute little girls. Parents are pretty awesome too! :-)

Juliette said...

She is darling Jen and I love her blessing dress too! She looks alot like big sister!

Jenni Elyse said...

The blessing was nice. And, Paige looks beautiful in her blessing dress.

Beth said...

How adorable! You should include the history on the blessing gown, it's very special.

Ashley said...

I zoomed in on those big blue eye pictures. She is gorgeous and perfect, Jen. A very special little person.

Kaylee said...

What a sweet baby! I have been behind on blogs so I was excited to see all the new pictures of Paige! She is so beautiful and I love her big, blue eyes!

Pattersonfamilyof4 said...

So pretty! Sad that we couldn't be there but so super glad that Randy did a great job. You guys are the cutest family!