Thursday, January 13, 2011

Tumbling

My baby isn't much of a baby anymore!

I had a moment of near tears watching my little girl begin her first day of tumbling. I am such a sap! It seems that every milestone she reaches lately makes me want to cry. I don't know why that is. I just love her so much and I really don't want her to grow up too quickly. (She is already talking about when she grows up and moves out!)

Doesn't she look like such a big girl? It really does make me kind of sad!

Addison was taking this class very seriously. (She seemed to be the only one taking it seriously, but I guess that is expected with a bunch of three year olds!)
She was doing everything her teacher asked her to do.






Addison was showing off her "bridge" move that she learned in class.
I love this girl! I love watching her learn new things. I love that she takes things seriously and has a thirst to learn. She is such an amazing girl!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

This is so adorable! She is a big girl, that's for sure, but not too big yet. She is still so little and innocent and cute.

Gwyl said...

I think she will do well in tumbling. Looks like a great start.

Chad and Stacey said...

That is so cute! I need to get Kali in some classes for something this summer. Too bad you don't live closer...they could go together.

Deon said...

This looks like it will be so much fun for Addi! She is at the perfect age to start in a class like this. And, would you just look at that darling outfit!!! I think I need to join her class, if for only the pinkness involved :D

Beth said...

I love her seriousness! She is going to be a great little tumbler! Cute pink leotard! This girl love, love, loves pink!

Nick and Jen said...

So CUTE! I am the same way about crying. It just breaks my heart how fast they grow!