Friday, April 29, 2011

FINALLY

We have lived in our house for nearly two years now and I FINALLY got around to getting our entrance way cubby filled. I have to say that I am in love with this space now. I can't stop staring at it as I walk down my hallway.


Eventually we will get the rest of our house filled. But what's the rush? We still have 28 years left on our mortgage!

A special shout out to my sister in law Shirley for helping me pick out these fantastic items! Thank you for all of your help!

7 comments:

Gwyl said...

That looks really nice.

Deon said...

I don't blame you for staring--I'm in love with your cubby decor too! Do you loan Shirley out? We've been in our house for almost eight (8!!!) years, and I have done nary a thing to decorate. I see displays like the beautiful one you have created, and I wish that someone would just pick it all out, buy it, and bring it to me. Not too much to ask, hmmm? Good job, Jen!

Beth said...

Love it! I want to see a picture of it at night with the flowers all lit up! Or maybe I'll just come on over! What's for dinner?

Briar said...

its perfect

Pattersonfamilyof4 said...

It's been two years already?! It still feels like yesterday that you sent me that pic text of your future home and then you deserted me for the bright lights of Logan. :)
Seriously love it. Want to come decorate my hous? I haven't even finished unpacking (shame I know).

Robyn said...

It looks beautiful! I want that display in my house!

chelsea mckell said...

Awesome! And it's even more awesome to have a house and know you get to stay there for a nice long time.