Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I'm Grateful For...

I was tagged by a friend of mine (thanks Kaylee) and I have never done one of these before, so please be gentle!  

Here are ten things (in no particular order) that I am grateful for!  

1. My Savior, Jesus Christ.  He is my light, my beacon.  I am grateful for his atoning sacrifice.
2. The Temple.  I am so grateful that my family and I get to be together forever!
3. Randy.  This should go without saying.  I am so grateful to have such a wonderful husband, who cares so much for me.
4. Addison.  What a little delight.  I am so grateful that I get to spend all of my days (and most of my nights) with this little princess.  I don't think that anything or anyone else on this earth could make me smile as much as she does, and I am grateful for that!
5. Family.  I have already said that I am grateful for Randy and Addison, but I am also so grateful for my extended family as well.  They are such a support to me.  
6. Friends.  I am grateful that I have such good friends around me to support and motivate me to be a better person.  Thank you to all of you!
7. My house.  I am so grateful, especially in these economic times to have a house to live in.  It may not be my own house or my dream house, but I am still grateful for a place to call my own and to lay my head every night.
8. Sleep.  I am so grateful for sleep.  We have been having so little of it at our house lately, that sleep is something that I have taken for granted.  
9. iChat.  I am so grateful for iChat.  I love that I can talk with my parents and see their faces.  I especially love that Addison can talk to her grandparents and she knows who they are.  (On a side note, Addison was iChatting with her Papa tonight and she kept holding her hands out for Papa.  She still doesn't understand that she can't touch him, but it is so fun to watch her interact and talk to him.)
10. Bargains. (Kaylee, I stole this one from you!) I am grateful for the bargains that I find and that I can help my family save money.  I know this one sounds cheesy, but I am grateful when I can contribute to my family's bottom line.  
I have so much that I am grateful for, but now it is time for someone else to share.  I tag Lisa, Jennifer, Jenni and Rachael.

2 comments:

Jenni Elyse said...

Ooh yay! I love tags! I like the pictures you used. :)

Kaylee said...

Okay I officially do not believe that you just started blogging! I think you've been secretly blogging because you're really awesome! Cute post, I love reading your stuff!