Friday, January 9, 2009

Going For A Ride?

Confession:  I stole these pictures from my mom's blog.  Thanks Mom!
Addison went shopping with us at Wal-Mart one day and she was not happy! So while Papa was checking out, we went over to the game arcade and played on the toys. I really think that Addi was fine with the shopping, I think she just really wanted to get her Dad in the mood to go to Disneyland. (Oh honey, by the way, we're going to Disneyland!) Addison loved riding in this little car.  She cried and cried and pitched a fit when it was time to leave. Had I been allowed to sit in the little car, I probably would have cried too when it was time to go!

Doesn't Randy look thrilled?

3 comments:

Beth said...

We will need to work extra hard on Randy's enthusiasm! M-i-c-k-e-y M-o-u-s-e, come on Randy sing with me!

Nate and Sarah said...

Oh, she looks so little in that thing! She is so cute! Wow, Disneyland would be way fun, I'm jealous!

Page said...

I am of course a sucker for anything involving mickey mouse! Doesn't hurt to have such a beautiful cutie riding along.