Thursday, January 8, 2009

It's Official

...she's a big kid!  
I made the mistake of commenting to a friend of mine that Addison has yet to climb out of her crib! So what did she do that very night?  Yep, you're right!  She climbed (or fell) out of her crib. After doing this for a couple of nights, and falling on her head, Randy and I decided it was time for Addison to go to a big kid bed.  She loves it!  She can't stop playing and jumping on her bed.  We have never seen her so excited to play in her room!

But don't worry, she is not too big of a kid!  She still needs her daddy!

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Yay for the big girl bed! I love the one with Randy and Addi in bed!

Beth said...

Randy looks very comfortable in the baby bed!

Jenni Elyse said...

Wow! Already in a big kid bed! I can't believe it. She looks so dwarfed in the bed. Like Beth said, Randy looks fairly comfortable, though. I love Addi's blanket. It's really cute.